RVC Outdoor Destinations is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, applying relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
RVC Outdoor Destinations takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of our property websites:
- Include accessibility considerations throughout our internal policies, marketing considerations, and digital strategies
- Frequent assessment and testing of our web properties, identifying any limitations to content accessibility
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. RVC Outdoor Destinations properties is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
Additional accessibility considerations
In addition to content and layout-related technologies, we provide an online “Website Accessibility Tool” to increase content visibility and enable more accessible content consumption.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our RVC Outdoor Destinations property sites. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on any of our sites:
- Phone: (901) 432-4763
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 429 N. Main Street, Memphis, TN 38103
We try to respond to feedback within 2-3 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
RVC Outdoor Destinations property sites are designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Our web content and presentation is engineered to be optimized & accessible for all modern web browsers
- Our websites are engineered to be compatible on desktop browsers, tablet, and mobile devices
- Primary web content is developed to be accessible outside of a visual (CSS) presentation
RVC Outdoor Destinations property sites may not be fully compatible with:
- Web browsers older than 3 major versions or mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of RVC Outdoor Destinations property sites relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of RVC Outdoor Destinations properties, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the RVC Outdoor Destinations property sites:
- Some accommodation photos may not be tagged with descriptions: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because Due to property management frequently updating web assets & information. We regularly review our web content and frequently apply updates as needed. Please contact us right away with any issues or questions.
- Some reservation information may be inaccessible : When navigating through the accomodations availability and reservations, some information may be difficult to crawl & process by screen reading tools because Due to the dynamic nature of information presented of our third-party reservation system. We frequently monitor & test the usability of third-party tools to identify accessibility issues. Please contact us with any technical issues or questions about reservations.
RVC Outdoor Destinations has assessed the accessibility of our property sites by the following approaches:
- Internal evaluation through our Web Development Team
- Utilizing third-party tools, testing procedures, and users to validate the accessibility of our web content
This statement was created on 17 February 2020
using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.