- Sleeps: 2-12 depending on the Yurt
- Beds: See each individual Yurt page for details
- Private Bathroom Yes, at the bathhouse. 1 Full bath per yurt. For larger parties in Falling Leaf Retreat, we have and additional bath and a half that can be reserved for your party for an additional $25 per bathroom, per stay.
- Sofa: Full size futon sofa-sleeper
- Charcoal Grill: Yes
- Climate Controls: Yes
- WI-FI: Yes
- Expanded Cable: No
- Furnishings: Towels, Linens, Dorm style kitchen, Charcoal Grill. There is no
- water in our yurts. No coffee makers.
- Available: Books; Games
Note: Though the property has Wi-Fi, there are no TV’s in the yurts.
A night stay in a yurt is not “roughing it” by any definition. Often associated with “glamping” (glamorous camping), this unique accommodation is a rare find in the US. Yurts are circular, framed, tent-like structures that include wooden floors, windows, comfortable beds with fresh linens, and climate controls that take the edge off unpleasant temperatures. Yurts provide a fresh overnight experience while eliminating negatives associated with camping: extreme temperatures, rain, bugs and dirt. Even more, a skylight at the peak of the roof might be the yurt’s coolest feature, allowing one to gaze into the vast night sky. Each yurt has one private bathroom located in our bath house which has a toilet, sink and shower. Having a private bathroom will allow you to leave all of your personal items in the bathroom throughout your stay.
To give you the satisfaction of outdoor serenity, we’ve located our yurts in a semi-private space just steps away from our stream. Our “Yurt Village” includes a picnic table, deck for each site, as well as a large communal bonfire pit with comfy Adirondack chairs to complement your outdoor feast or marshmallow roasting.
To give you the satisfaction of outdoor serenity, we’ve located our yurts in a semi-private space just steps away from our stream. Our “Yurt Village” includes a picnic table, deck and fire ring for each site, complementing your outdoor feast or marshmallow roasting.